Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNoWrimo

Well here we are November. The days have become shorter, Thanks Giving is around the corner, Christmas decorations and contraband are already being displayed in stores. Well there is one more thing about this month though, NaNoWrimo (National Novel Writing Month) and I am participating in it, well,l that is, in theory anyways.

It is almost the middle of the month and I have yet to even write one paragraph. You may be asking "Why the hell are you writing your first blog post when you could be writing your novel?!" It's called procrastination jack ass! I have yet to come up with somewhat of a plot that compels me to write. So instead I felt compelled to write a blog post about me not writing my novel.

So anyways being that this will be my first post I will always have it to remind me of why I didn't write my novel.

No comments: